Finally, THE END OF EXAMS!
Didnt exactly feel relieved after my last paper since its kinda worrying that I could potentially fail/do very badly for a few of them :( And this can be fatal for my GPA which I have been taking pains to try to protect. I guess this is really time for me to pray hard and trust God for a miracle. Afterall, I worked hard. Okay, at least I think I did.
I woke up this morning flooded with SMSes and notifications telling me that its my last paper. Thank you to all those who were as excited as I were, and were counting down together with me! Thank you for your encouragement and for your prayers :)
Have lots of singing to do in December!
JAMs services + JAMs Album Recording + Choir Caroling + Millenial Choir Performance + Christmas Charity Gig + JAMs Big Day + Christmas Services.
Shall make use of this month to rest, catch up with friends, and catch up with the gym too! Have been so busy that I havent been able to exercise much. Was just looking at my photos this year and I realised that for a period of time, I really lost quite a lot of weight. Now I'm super motivated to exercise, haha!
Christmas songs are beginning to flood stores, and its the time of the year again. What does Christmas always remind you of?
Somehow, this season always reminds me of loved ones, and its always the most nostalgic time of the year when you look back and realise where you've gone wrong, where you stood up again, and where you emerged even stronger.
I want to be ready to celebrate Christmas again :)